- This round dining table was inspired by a teak kitchen we fitted. We loved the finish we’d achieved for the kitchen, and the white Corian detail was the perfect touch.
- Inspired, we decided to bring the teak and Corian together in a piece of free-standing furniture.
- We chose wood for the table-top and Corian for the detail round the edge, swapping the materials’ traditional uses to create a modern look.
- The crossing table legs were a challenge. We had set our hearts on the dynamic look, but the strength of the wood was compromised by the shape.
- Fortunately, we have access to a wide range of materials – a steel frame inserted into the wooden legs solved the difficulty, making a table that is not just elegant but durable too.